5* luxury hotel is searching for new sales manager.
- Understands the role Sales plays in ensuring market share, customer awareness/satisfaction and profitability
- Works relentlessly to ensure professional, quality work standards
- Maintains strong, professional relationships with the relevant representatives from competitor hotels and other organizations, including tour operators and local travel agents for maximum effectiveness.
- 3 years of experience in hotel in Sales and Marketing department
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Sales Manager or 4 years as Sales Executive in a hotel
- Thorough understanding of selling techniques and marketing concepts
- Well developed Computer Skills particularly in the use of MS Office, email, and PMS (Opera/Fidelio/Mews)
- Knowledge of the Travel and Hotel industry
- Relevant experience in a large five-star hotel with a high volume of business and knowledge of both
- Comprehensive knowledge of business needs, markets trends, financial reporting, productivity requirements & budgeting skills.
- Appreciation for working with multi-cultural workforces of differing levels of education
- Possesses the potential for advancement and development in Sales & Marketing Division.
- Excellent communications skills and negotiation skills; speaks clearly, concisely and with confidence; demonstrates an ability to communicatecomplex ideas clearly
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Czech, multilingual preferable