Debaras.cz exclusively launches hiring for The Pilsner Urquell Original Beer Experience. This new project is creating an entirely new experience that will be opened in the center of Prague in Spring 2023. The Original Experience Company is a new and independent company that has been formed to create a highly interactive and entertaining brand experience for the beer that is the very first pilsner and the definitive Czech beer brand.
Job purpose and description:
- The Head of operations is responsible for the entire operation of The Experience, Tapster Academy, VIP tastings as well as the facility department. All to deliver an excellent level of guest service, engaging tour experience, team member excellence and financial profitability.
- Next to the day to day operation the candidate will be responsible for staff recruitment, forecast and planning, training and development, inventory and control of operating supplies as well as develop, assist, and monitor budget expenditures.
- Recruit, interview, and select experienced, team-oriented, and passionate applicants for the operational and facility team.
- Define and direct operation strategies, policies, and procedures – follow and enforce all established operating procedures to exceed operational requirements and ensure employees and visitors receive the highest standards of quality, safety and service at all times
- Assist the GM and all operating department managers to assess, procure, and implement the ticketing, admissions, and access control system to provide seamless integration and operations throughout experience
- Establish and evaluate the department’s training program
- Coach and develop the experience operations team and flexworkers with clear purpose, personal accountability, and well-defined performance goals and processes
- Drive continuous process management
- Work closely with the Experience management team, the HR company for flexers as well as Pilsner Urquell marketing and commercial management
- Direct the development of, and is accountable for, annual capital, labor, and expense budgets and overall financial performance of experience operation
- Daily reporting of admissions, tour, and experience operations, opening and closing register paperwork, tracking of discounts, tracking of coupons
- Track daily/weekly/monthly experience operation and individual targets
- Actively seek and implement cost saving programs to provide positive financial results
- Manage emergency situations to minimize possible damage, loss, or injury to any visitors, team members, or company property
Bachelor / Master
- 5 + years of experience in a managerial role within the hospitality industry. Preferably with commercial management experience.
- Proven experience managing teams; a true people manager, leader and role model for the team
- A customer-first mindset; ability to understand and interpret
- consumer insights
- Must be analytical and possess good knowledge of budgeting processes and KPI management
- Proven track record of achieving operational KPI, revenue, and profit
- Proven experience managing teams and business units; be a true leader, acting as a role model for the team
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Results driven, with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have ability to prioritize and plan work activities in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage multiple work demands and adjust to delays and unexpected events
- Possess a friendly, helpful, confident, and engaging personality
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Commercial mind set
- Driven and pro-active
- Result oriented
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Project Management
- Guest oriented mind set