The Director of Marketing is responsible for the daily sales efforts, for the overall positioning of the hotel, brand communication and the development of customer relations, and also is responsible for the property including Rooms and Events. In addition, the role is responsible for rental revenue, yield strategies, implementation, forecast and optimal business mix target, market performance and meeting budget. Strategies will include pricing, status, direct sales, market mix, marketing and public relations. Candidates must have a dynamic leadership style, possessing excellent communication and decision making skills and an astute business acumen.
- Prepares Sales Reports and annual Sales & Marketing Plan
- Creates an effective Sales Programs that will increase awareness and positive perception of the Hotel, its activities, culinary services, and personnel.
- Knowledge of travel industry, current market trends and economic factors
- Ability to access, understand and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Assist Managing Director in preparation of the marketing, advertising, sales plans, programs and annual budget; manages within approved plans and budgets
- Develop rates, group sales deployment strategies through review of competitive data, demand analysis and mix management.
- Ability to effectively listen, communicate and perform diplomacy with internal and external customers and staff in all situations.
- Ability to move throughout the hotel property and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel and the brand in the local community
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reports, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- May participate in Manager on Duty Program
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the sales/marketing/hospitality profession
- Minimum five years of sales and marketing in the luxury hotel industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point Canva and property management systems.
- Fluency in the English and Czech language both written and spoken
- Strong media, presentation and computer skills
If you are interested please send me your CV and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org