Office Manager Brno
We're looking for an Office Manager which would will be the go-to person for employees and the
right hand of the Director. Taking care of smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis dealing
with all administrative and organizational assignments in the following fields:
- Human Resources
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Ensuring that office is operating within the Czech law.
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
- Keeping Czech office regulatives aligned with Adacta group regulatives.
- Organising company events / conferences.
- Organising onboarding for new employees.
- Assisting with HR activities by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging
interviews and so on.
- Assisting with Accounting operations (collecting invoices, validating invoices, preparing
payments within online bank).
- Bc. or student in last year of Economics or related field
- Strong communication skills, writing and copyediting abilities (Czech/Slovak and English)
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Comfort with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Uderstanding of basic business and management concepts
- Excellent time management skills
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Analytical mindset.
- Open-minded person with analytical skills and willingness to learn and educate others.
- Positive attitude to work and colleagues.
- Can handle stressful situations.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular).
- Competitive compensation which will depend on your own experience and contribution to results, taking responsibilities and it can be changed anytime based on performance review.
- 20 days of vacation.
- 5 Sick days per year.
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 120 KČ without your participation.
- All the latest tech you need.
- Multisport card.
- Education (language, business, techincal) – depending on needs.
- Flexible working hours.
- Working desktop tables with adjusted height.
- Working in a company with positive environment where we appreciate a good relationship and high level of communication.
- Personal growth and future career path – Insurance Business, Management, Quality